We understand that the steps involved in searching for a new home are an investment of both your time and money. The following is a simplified list of steps involved when you consider buying a new home.
1. Determine the costs of home ownership.
2. Search for new homes.
3. Visit our model homes and explore communities
4. Work through the mortgage approval process
5. Determine what type of home best suits your needs
6. Select your home
7. Sign a sales contract & submit deposit (typically 1% of sales contract)
8. Select options & finishes of your new construction home (if applicable)
9. Close on your home and move in!
Unlimited Construction is here to offer a helping hand and provide you with all of the necessary resources to make your home buying expeirence both easy and pleasurable. Contact Us for more information.
FAQ: I am unfamiliar with the local market, where do I begin?
If you have questions or would like consultation from our locally licensed Realtor, please contact: Jake Frerichs